Arrivant is in need of a Scrum Master looking for a place and community where you can make a real impact. You will be responsible for defining implementing Agile development/SCRUM and tracking all work performed by the development team. You will be involved in the day-to-day production. You will have the responsibility to collaborate with other all disciplines in defining/adjusting the roadmap ahead and creatively solve production issues as they arise. You will be working on an Arrivant’s tentpole project within an experienced team of people who have a passion for creating games and worlds. The ideal candidate should have a strong history of shipping quality products that engage and delight their users.
- Be a major part of the team of dedicated game developers
- Delivering projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of both the Product owners and company
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management, external development partners and internal departments
- Co-ordinate internal and external teams as required
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle
- Create and nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence within the team
- Shipped at least two-quality games over the full development cycle as producer.
- Experience managing a variety of teams and people.
- Degree in business, project management or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies.
- Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification).
- Good knowledge and proven practical experience of project management methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Able to handle multiple roles efficiently.
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of the games industry and a keen gamer.
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment.
- Able to manage teams and individuals effectively and diplomatically.